Dhanush denies rumors of him turning director

The plain-speaking Dhanush doesn’t get into many controversies as he makes known his point of view to others vividly. A day after a section of the print media reported that he might turn director soon with a short-film, the star has denied in clear terms that he is not turning director in the near future.

Dhanush is presently starring in three films namely ‘Uthamaputhiran’, ‘Aadukalam’ and ‘Maappillai’. The rumors of him turning director also mentioned that Divya Spandana would play his female lead and that his wife Aishwarya might also render her assistance in her hubby’s directorial effort.

When queried about this, Dhanush wondered where from the ‘rumour mongers’ manage to cook up this sort of thing. He was at pains to note that before publishing any news about him, the scribes should at least bother to check with him before hand about the authenticity. That would have cleared many misunderstandings, he claimed.

“I used to shoot from my hand-camera whenever I used to spend time with my family outdoors. My ‘directing’ instincts stop at that and don’t proceed any further; as of now, I have no plans whatsoever to direct any short film or feature film. As you’re aware, I have been acting simultaneously in three films and don’t even have enough time to think about my needs,” says Dhanush.

No comments:

Post a Comment